Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wet n Wild "Comfort Zone" Eyeshadow Palette

This Wet n Wild palette has gotten a lot of hype, and now that I own it myself, I can completely see why. Each and every shadow is pigmented, smooth,and long-wearing! Moreover, I have heard that every shadow is a dupe for a mac eyeshadow; however, I don't own any of those mac eyeshadows so I will not be able to compare. 

The price ($4.99) is absolutely unbeatable! I recommend this for anyone as it has neutrals for everyday, while also having some beautiful earthy green tones as well.





Swatches:


Column 1

Brow Bone: a shimmery champagne
Eyelid: a shimmery rose-gold
Crease: a warm medium brown 
Definer: a shimmery brown with burgundy undertones and golden-copper sparkles






Column 2

Brow Bone: a shimmery silver
Eyelid: a shimmery light green with a gold sparkles 
Crease: a deep greenish brown with gold and copper sparkles
Definer: a reddish brown with an aqua duo chrome 

             Overall this palette is extremely pretty and the quality is really impressive for the price. If you can find it in your local drugstore, I recommend snatching it up; I promise you won't be dissapointed!



No comments:

Post a Comment