Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

What to keep in a school makeup bag

With school almost starting I thought it would be very appropriate to do a "whats in my school makeup bag" type blog post.

Here's what I keep in my school makeup bag:

1. Hand Sanitizer: Obviously, it is very important to keep your hands clean throughout the day.I love getting the little scented hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works because they smell really nice.

2. Hand cream: This is more of a winter essential, but it is always good to have to keep your hands soft. My favorite is "Hand Food" by Soap & Glory because it does its job well and smells amazing.

3. Blotting Papers: Super oily skin is never an attractive look so I use these to remove excess oil on my face after gym class or on a hotter day.

4. Blot powder: If you have extremely oily skin I would recommend touching up your t-zone with blot powder as needed during the day after blotting with oil absorbing sheets.I use "get even" blot powder by Benefit.

5.Lip Balm:A must have for everyone as chapped lips don't feel or look good.

6.Lipstick/Lip gloss: I always like to have one or two lip glosses with me because lip gloss really refreshes your look and makes you look more put together.

7. Eye Lash Curler: Curling your eyelashes really opens up your eyes and makes your eyes look bigger and more awake.

8.Q-tips: These are important to have as sometimes eyeliner and mascara will smudge underneath your eye and these clean that up perfectly.


9. Hair Brush:
10.Perfume: I personally don't like it when girls constantly spray themselves with heavy perfume all day, however I do bring an atominizer (a small spray container) with perfume to spray once a day, if that to freshen up.

All of this may seem like a lot,but it all fits in the makeup bag below:


What do you keep in your school makeup bag?




No comments:

Post a Comment