Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Benefit Ultra Shine lip glosses

The Benefit Ultra Plush lip glosses just came out and while those are amazing, Benefit's ultra shine lip glosses are pretty great also. Last Christmas I bought the mini holiday set that contained six glosses. I loved them so much I bought a few more as Christmas presents for my friends and family!

Unlike the ultra plush glosses, these glosses become opaque with little effort.

They have a brush tip applicator.

Smell: They smell really good.Kinda fruity mixed with vanilla .

Price: Individually, they cost $18, but because I bought them in a set I paid $26. This set isn't available anymore but it might come out again this holiday season.

Nudie-Tudie    Life on the A list  Spiked Punch  Foxy Lady  Kiss You  So Frisk Me 
*In the swatches on my lips the picture on the left is my bare lips and the picture on the right is with the gloss on.

Nudie-Tudie: nude with golden and green sparkles
                  
 
Life on the A list: baby pink






Spiked Punch: vibrant coral

           




Foxy Lady: watermelon red with blue and silver sparkles







Kiss You: pinky-purple with shimmer



So Frisk Me: red with lots of multicolored sparkles


No comments:

Post a Comment