Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pretty Girl Lip Gloss Treatment

Hey everyone for today's review I have Pretty Girl's Lip Gloss Treatment. These glosses are all super pigmented and have very good longevity. Consequently, they are a little sticky, but for how long they last, I think that it is worth it. Also, the formula is very thick and makes your lips look incredibly full. They all have a nice amount of shimmer in them that makes your lips shine with out looking like you stuck a bunch of glitter on them.I think this is very important as I am not a fan of stray glitters on your lips because that in no way looks natural. Anyway, these lip glosses are definitely something to check out if you are looking for a super pigmented long lasting lip gloss!




Although the bases of these lipglosses are different colors the super tiny glitter colors in them are the same colors(silver,gold,pink and blue.)

*Swatches(Left=bare lips,Right= lip gloss)
             
Soul Mates:









You're A Doll: (my favorite!)



Oh Honey!:





Love of my life!:








No comments:

Post a Comment