Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo

Maybelline Color Tattoo Review & Swatches:

Maybelline Color Tattoos come in 10 vibrant shades!I will be swatching the "Bad to the bronze."

What Maybelline claims: "1. Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for our most intense,long lasting color saturation
2.Cream formula glides on without creasing and keeps color vibrant
3.Ophthalmologist-tested. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers"

What I think:
Does it Crease?- Whenever I wear this I always put a primer under because I have noticed that when I don't it will crease. Also to ensure longevity I put powder eye shadows over it.

How to use it- When I wear it I use it as a base color for my powder eye shadows.I can tell a big difference when I have this on under my eye shadows and when I don't. It also makes my eye shadows have less fallout because the pigments have something kinda sticky to hold on to.

How I apply it- I have found that it is easiest to apply with my fingers. A brush makes the disposition of color uneven.

Pictures!:


This picture really doesn't do the product justice. In person, the swatch was a gorgeous shimmery bronze!
You can get one color tattoo eyeshadow for around $10, depending on where you get it. The pot has 4 grams of product in it ! Even if you used this everyday you would not need to repurchase it for a really, really long time since there is so much of it. For how much product you get the $10 is money well spent!




No comments:

Post a Comment