Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Revlon Lip Butters

Revlon Lip Butter Review & Swatches!

I love Revlon lip butters because while they are very pigmented ,like a lipstick, they are also very moisturizing, like a lip balm.I have 11 beautiful shades that have been swatched below:
This picture was taken outside. You can see how the sun makes the lip butters shine!


This picture was taken indoors.


Left to Right: Creamsicle, Peach Parfait, Cotton Candy, Strawberry Shortcake

Color Description:
Creamsicle-light orange cream
Peach Parfait- Peach with gold shimmer
Cotton Candy-Light cool toned pink with gold shimmer
Strawberry Shortcake-bright barbie pink





From Left to Right:
Sweet Tart, Tutti Frutti, Lollipop

Color Description:

Sweet Tart-Vivid hot pink
Tutti Frutti- Bright orange
Lollipop- Magenta with some silver glitter









 












From Left to Right: Berry Smoothie, Raspberry Pie, Candy Apple, Cherry Tart

Color Description:

Berry Smoothie-Berry with shimmer
Raspberry Pie-Dark berry magenta
Candy Apple-Orange red
Cherry Tart-Bright red with shimmer


One of the things I love about these Lip Butter is that they can be applied very sheer or very heavy. Sometimes I will put a little bit on my finger and rub it on my lips for a stain of color. Other times I will apply it from the tube and rub it over my lips until it gets dark and more dramatic. Revlon Lip Butters are very versatile!

Smell- Although their yummy names may imply otherwise, they have no noticeable scent.

Overall Thoughts- Revlon Lip Butter are an amazing new product that I think everyone should give a shot. With 20 shades to choose from you're sure to find a shade you like!






No comments:

Post a Comment