Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

L'oreal Colour Riche Balm

The L'oreal color riche balms are the ultimate my lips but better product! I love the hint of color that it gives my lips and the moisturizing feel, resulting in a natural, yet slightly shiny finish.


*The blue one isn't swatched. I couldn't  get the camera to pick up on the slight tint; it just looked like a strange spot of shine on my arm when I took pictures. 

What L'oreal claims: "This tinted lip balm provides a hint of luscious, kissable color, smoothing lips instantly and for a full 8 hours of continuous hydration. Lips are softer and more supple all day long—and keeps conditioning even after it’s been removed"  

I agree that the lip balms provide a "hint" of color that "smoothes lips instantly;" however, I can't say that I noticed 8 hours of hydration after this wore off.

Sundays by the Seine:




Rose Elixir:


Caring Coral:



Heavenly Berry:



*This product truly does smooth the lips. It doesn't settle in lip lines or cling to dry patches as some heavier lip products may.

*For me, these lasted about two hours on my lips. In between the time it wore off and the time I reapplied, I did notice that my lips were not dry. I have extremely dry lips naturally, so I was impressed that the moisturizing properties were able to sustain my lips for hours. 

* I love the packaging! The little "puzzle piece" in the front allows for the cap to be secure; moreover, the bottom part can double as a mirror. I don't find that I need a mirror when applying these as they are pretty sheer, but it is nice to have the option to check after applying.

Overall, I really like this balms for when I want a natural look! Although I own four of them, when applied, they look very similar.For this reason, I don't think that one needs the entire collection of them as each color is not entirely unique when compared to another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment